Dati societariEchia s.r.l. Unipersonale
Partita IVA: 05464331213
Iscritta alla CCIAA di Napoli con n. 755711
Capitale sociale: 10.000€ i.v.
The legislative decree concerning the processing and protection of personal data (Legislative Decree 196/03) imposes a series of obligations on those who process information concerning other parties, including the obligation to inform the person to whom the data relates about (so-called Person concerned) the use that is made of the respective information, and to gain consent for the performance of the reSpective operations.
The decree treats data processing as the following operations: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, usage, interconnection, block, communication, diffusion, cancellation, destruction.
The information requested during registration will be used to allow access to and use of any online services.
Navigation data (log files)
The information systems and software procedures relied upon to operate this web site acquire personal data as part of their standard functioning; the transmission of such data is an inherent feature of Internet communication protocols. Such information is not collected in order to relate it to identified data subjects; however, it might enable user identification per se after being processed and matched with data held by third parties.
This data category includes IP addresses and/or the domain names of the computers used by any user connecting with this web site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the time of such requests, the method used for submitting a given request to the server, returned file size, a numerical code relating to server response status (successfully performed, error, etc.), and other parameters related to the user’s operating system and computer environment.
These data are only used to extract anonymous statistical information on website use as well as to check its functioning; they are erased immediately after being processed. The data might be used to establish liability in case computer crimes are committed against the website.
Data provided voluntarily by users
The entry of optional data using forms contained in this website, optional, explicit and voluntary forwarding of data in web modules or e-mail data to the addresses stated in this Website, in order to receive specific services (e.g. the newsletter) and/or communication and information, implies the subsequent collection of the sender’s address – which is essential for replying to inquiries or providing services, communication and information required – and the other personal data entered.
PURPOSE AND TERMS OF DATA PROCESSING
Personal information that we already have, that you will be asked for, that will be passed on to us by you or by legitimate third parties, will be processed for the following purposes: commercial relations (offers, agreements, orders, promotional material); accounting, civil and tax relations; completion of possible legal, administration and technical requirements; legal obligations.
Personal data will be treated with electronic, computer and hardcopy tools, in compliance with the norm pursuant to and by effect of the Technical Disciplinary on the minimum security measures, Annex B of the Legislative Decree No. 196 of 30 June 2003. Parties authorised to process your personal data – administrative, commercial and technical parties for maintenance and assistance for computer devices and their processing procedures – will be constantly identified, informed and trained on the obligations imposed by Legislative Decree 196/03.
AREA OF DISCLOSURE
Data processing will be performed according to the purposes and manners above, and may include the transfer of data to third parties for mere administrative purposes – such as financial institutions for banking operations, consultants and freelancers – for the completion of accounting and tax completions and for possible legal and administrative requirements, financial inspection authorities.
NATURE OF DATA TRANSFER
Your personal information is necessary for the purposes shown above, yet it not compulsory that this be provided to us. However, not providing us personal information or not authorising its processing may compromise the proper development of your relationship with our Company.
HOLDER AND PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR DATA PROCESSING
The holder of the data processing, pursuant to and by effect of Leg. Decree 196/03, is Residenza Echia, Via Chiatamone nr. 37, 80121 Naples (Italy), in the person of DORIANA NARNI MANCINELLI, who is also responsible, which can be made any request under the law above.
Please contact the Responsible for Data Processing at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org, whom any inquiry may be sent pursuant to said decree.
RIGHT TO ACCESS TO PERSONAL DATA AND OTHER RIGHTS
- The interested party is entitled to receive confirmation as to the existence of his/her personal information, even if not yet recorded, and the communication of this information in a comprehensible form, contacting the holders of the data processing indicated above.
- The interested party has the right to obtain information on the:
- a) The source of the personal details;
- b) The purposes and procedures of processing;
- c) The logic applied when data is processed by electronic means;
- d) Any identity information of the subject, data processors and designated representative pursuant to Article 5(2);
- e) The parties or categories of parties to whom the personal data may be communicated, or who may come into contact with it as appointed representatives in the country in question, data processors or other appointed staff.
- The interested party has the right to obtain:
- a) Updating, amendment or, where required, addition of further details;
- b) The deletion, anonymisation, or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data that does not need to be retained for the purposes for which it was collected or subsequently processed;
- c) Certification that the activities mentioned in a) and b) have been notified, including their exact content, to whom the data was disclosed, unless this requirement proves impossible or implies manifestly disproportionate measures with respect to the protected right.
- The party concerned has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- a) For legitimate reasons, to the processing of his/her personal data, even if it is pertinent for collection purposes;
- b) To the processing of personal data for the purpose of sending advertising materials, direct sales, or for carrying out market research or promotional communications, writing an email to email@example.com.